my todays
Thursday, January 1, 2009
This is Henry :)
Do you kinow how hard it is to get a huge puppy to sit still long enough to get a clear picture of him? It's hard to tell his size with not much to reference it with but if you will notice my toes in the top picture you might get some idea. Geeze!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Miki
I'm a christian, married to a wonderful man who tolerates much, I have four beautiful grown children and one amazing grandson. I am truly blessed :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(18)
......
seth is comming!
cold, cold, cold...
more photos
Seth's 4th Birthday!
ninja cat
flying free
grrrrr.......
tiny oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
tiger
this one is for Amy :)
million dollar baby
chainsaw damage...
so weird...
my family continued...
my family :)
2008 is over...
This is Henry :)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment