Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 is over...


Wow that was fast! So much happened in so little time it seems. I can remember hearing 'the adults' talking every year about how each year goes faster than the last and I swore that I would never say it. Because that would mean that I was old and was starting to repeat myself out loud. Well if I can get through a week with that being the only thing I repeat i think I'm doing good! LOL. And besides, it seems the older I get the more I can see the wisdom of my elders (a.k.a. my parents).

I'm looking forward into 2009 with some hesitation but am going to plow through anyway. I went to Keri's house the other day and did a scrapbook page, my one page to her four pages, and as a bonus I got to spend a little time with Sam, Kimber, and Thomas. So, so cool :)

I'm missing my sisters more and more it seems. With Jill on the other side of the world and Erin in the mountains I'm not sure when I will get to see them again :(

Love to all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment