Saturday, January 3, 2009
so weird...
Today's low of 46* is higher than tomorrow's high of 40*. Dan goes back to work on Monday and today is our last day of warm weather for awhile. I'm hoping that him going back to work will kick start my productivity. I'm going to have to cut some firewood today to get ready for the next cold patch coming our way. I'd say I hate doing it but the truth is although it's a true pain in the butt I enjoy the outdoor activity. Pneumonia has not stoped Dan from fixing Stephen's breaks on the van, oh my goodness he has put hours and hours into those breaks but I think the end is near! Yeay!!! He could use a little more rest before Monday morning. The Dr. said that the pneumonia will hang on for the next few weeks so it might take his energy level a while to bounce back. All of the kids are back into the swing of things after the holidays working and living life and whatnot. Have a blessed day :) love to all of you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
can you not post comments on pics?
ReplyDeletewell the one with me ryan and cole i really wish you had not taken jeremiah out of it bc he made a funny face too and i look like an ass!!!!
love amy